These Terms and Conditions apply to all training that we deliver, whether it is online training, a course that we are delivering at your workplace or bespoke training that you have commissioned Scottish Autism to deliver.
All training that is booked, must be paid for prior to the date of the training to be delivered.
1. We can invoice you for payment, in circumstances where the training date is at least 42 days (6 weeks) in advance. You must provide full details of your finance department and a Purchase Order number (where relevant) upon booking, so that an invoice can be sent out promptly.
2. If an invoice is requested, payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice. Full payment must be made at least 7 working days prior to the training date.
Payments for training booked less than 42 days in advance must be made by one of the following methods:
1. Payment via the training course booking system on the website. 2. We will accept payment by BACS. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Please note that full payment must be made at least 7 working days prior to the training date.
Cancellations and refunds
1. You have the right to cancel within 14 days from the date the booking was made, or payment received, whichever is the latter. Please communicate your cancellation to us by emailing email@example.com
1. Any cancellations received 14 working days before the date of the course will receive a full refund. If you have booked your training course within 14 days of the date of the course, you will not be entitled to a full refund.
2. Cancellations received between 7-14 working days, will receive 50% refund.
3. Cancellations received within 7 working days of the date of the course will not be refunded.
4. In the event that we cannot allocate you a place on a training course that we are running, your payment will not be processed, or it will be refunded.
The price per delegate for each of our online training courses is specified on our website. Costs for our online training webinars, on-site training and bespoke training will be confirmed with you directly.
Course Date Transfer
Scottish Autism reserves the right to alter, or cancel, a training course due to circumstances outside of our control (e.g. adverse weather conditions, illness/unexpected unavailability of a trainer, lack of internet connection for virtual training). Every effort will be made to give as much notice as we can, although this may not always be possible in some circumstances. Should an event of this nature happen, we will endeavour to reschedule your course as soon as possible. In these circumstances, if you are not able to attend the rescheduled date, or another suitable date, we will offer a full refund.
Scottish Autism is committed to preserving your privacy and safeguarding your personal data. This policy will help you understand what information we collect from you, how we use it and your rights and choices in managing your data. Find out more here!