Make us your
Charity of the Year!
Charity of the Year Partnerships
Selecting Scottish Autism as your organisation's Charity of the Year will engage your employees in awareness raising and fundraising activities to help more autistic people in Scotland to live happy, healthy and fulfilling lives.
Our Charity of the Year partnerships support services, like our Advice Line, which has been described as a lifeline to autistic people, parents and carers, and our online support programme, Right Click, which has supported 7,200 people since it’s launch. Your team can also choose to support one of our current appeals and raise funds to provide facilities for our supported individuals, like sensory rooms, outdoor gyms and communication aids.
Partnering with us is a great opportunity to get your staff motivated and involved with an innovative charity, and a fantastic team of people, who love working with businesses to help reach more autistic people in Scotland.
What we offer you
- We will agree a fundraising target and a plan for the year, which will engage your employees and customers.
- Our experienced Advisors will provide on-site or online autism awareness sessions for your staff.
- Our team will help you to develop fundraising ideas, providing advice and fundraising materials. You will have a dedicated contact who will manage the partnership and meet your team regularly.
- We will offer a range of Get Active for Autism events where your staff can work towards a team challenge; from bungee jumps to trekking across the Sahara. There are also lots of other fun ways to raise funds - all your ideas are welcome!
- We will feature regular partnership updates in our monthly e-zine, quarterly fundraising e-zine, and on social media. Our Media Officer will also be available to collaborate with your team on joint PR opportunities.
SG Pro Cleaning
SG Pro Cleaning has partnered with us for over ten years, by hosting our annual Golf Day at the Dukes Course, St Andrews.
2022's event was the largest event to date, raising £13,875 to benefit the young people supported at our day and residential school, New Struan School in Alloa. Hosted by rugby legend Scott Hastings, the event included hole sponsorships, lunch, and an auction and raffle.
The annual golf day is a great networking event to meet local businesses, while supporting a cause close to your heart.
Hear what Scott Hastings had to say about supporting the event - Listen here >>
The date for 2023's event is still to be confirmed so watch out for our future announcements!
Caledonian BloomsCaledonian Blooms has partnered with us to create a Scottish Autism inspired beautiful bouquet.
Caledonian Blooms will sell the hand-tied bouquets with 10% of the sales kindly being donated to Scottish Autism.
Janine McCandlish of Caledonian Blooms said to us, “Caledonian Blooms is delighted to be supporting Scottish Autism with this special bouquet to help raise vital funds to support autistic people and their families in Scotland."
If you would like to get your hands on one of these bouquets, click here!
Contact our Income Generation Team
Interested in making us your Charity of the Year? We'd love to hear from you.
Call 01259 720044